Friday 5 December 2014

Word of the Week - 5th December 2014

This weeks word of the week has to be...

Cars

This last week we have decided to change my car. Now that the children are getting bigger they need more room in the back, also our car is due its full service and MOT which will no doubt cost us more money!

The hubby saw a car on Monday that we went to see but after an appalling experience with some very rude sales men we returned home to continue our search. We have found another car that we are going to see tomorrow. But this week my mind has definitely been on new cars, making telephone calls about cars, making appointments to see cars and checking cars online!

I am really excited to see the car tomorrow, but I  am going with an open mind to look at other ones. But I think we may have found my new car!

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with Jocelyn from The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

18 comments:

  1. Good luck with the search! I'm sure you'll find a suitable car that will fit all your needs as a family :) #wotw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it's the car for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I do hope it's all you want it to be when you see it :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! How exciting! I do hope you get the one you want- I love researching the big purchases- it's can be as fun as the end result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the research paid off, it was just what we wanted x

      Delete
  5. Oh, good luck! Hope this is the car for you :) I'm not that interested in cars, but I have to admit I do like our current car! I feel guilty slightly guilty that we have a big 4x4, but with most other cars on the road being even bigger (it's mad!) and the inevitable snow, it's kind of a necessity for us... And being so short, I do like being high up :) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car always seem so big over there! I bet you need the 4x4 during winter x

      Delete
  6. Good luck in finding your new car. I can't drive but always like a say in what car I am going to be driven around in ;-) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good luck! I hate finding new (second hand) cars. I know nothing about cars and it is so stressful looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about cars either but I know what I like to drive :-) x

      Delete
  8. What a nice news! Ours got broken last week and we are carless now as we cant afford to get another. But hopefully we can get back up and get one in the future again. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard being without a car once you've had one. I hope you get yours fixed asap x

      Delete
  9. Yay! I saw your Instagram picture and it looks lovely - happy new car driving x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :-) I am over the moon with it and can't wait to get it home! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x