Saturday 27 December 2014

Leftover Turkey Recipe Ideas

No doubt I will not be the only one who has got a lot of leftover turkey from Christmas dinner.

I love using leftovers in meals. The meat always seems to add so much flavour to a dish. So I thought that I would share with you four of my favourite ways to transform leftovers into a delicious new meal.

Below are a three recipes which work really well with turkey. Simply substitute the chicken/bacon for turkey and enjoy!

Ginger and Lemongrass Turkey

Marinade the cooked turkey as in the original recipe. To reheat the meat cook in a teaspoon of olive oil over a medium heat until hot. Serve with potatoes and vegetables.



My favourite way to use up leftover meat has to be in a curry. This recipe is a delicious sweet curry that the whole family will love!



This recipe is a great way to add a Spanish twist to turkey!



Simply change the bacon for leftover turkey for this deliciously light meal.



Of course you could always go for a good old turkey sandwich!

How ever you choose to eat your leftovers enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x