Monday 15 December 2014

Weekly Meal Planner - Week Commencing 15th December 2014

I cannot believe that it is Christmas next week! It really has come around so quickly!

I still have so much to do in preparation for the big day so this week I am going to be taking it a bit easier in the kitchen and will be cooking easy meals.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 15th December 2014

Turkey with Pork, Cranberry and Chestnut Stuffing

Yes I know it is a week early but we are going to have turkey! We all enjoy turkey so when I saw some pre-stuffed turkey joints reduced the other day I grabbed them. We will not be having a full roast, I will be serving the turkey with some cubed potatoes with vegetables for the hubby and kiddies while I will be having salad.

Vegetable and Chickpea Curry

We have recently been enjoying more meat free meals so this week I am planning to make a mixed vegetable and chickpea curry.

Steak Pasta

I am planning to make a peppercorn sauce with onions and mushrooms with steak and pasta.

Sausage and Lentil Stew

This is a meal which I am looking forward to. It is a new recipe which I have found in a lovely one pot cook book.

Fillet Steak

On Friday the hubby and I will be having some lovely fillet steak.

I am not planning for the weekend as we like to decide on the day.

Have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x