Wednesday 31 December 2014

Project 365 - Our Year In Pictures

I am delighted to have completed my first Project 365. A full year in pictures has been completed. I have taken a photo everyday for a whole year. One of the reasons that I decided to start my Project 365 at the beginning of the year was to have a photographic record of our year. Particularly of the children. Over the year they have changed so much and now I have photographs to look back on.

I have collected my favourite pictures of the year as a round up and will definitely be continuing my Project 365 during 2015.

Here is our year in pictures...













I hope you all have a fantastic 2015 and here is to another successful Project 365!

I have been linking up weekly with The Boy and Me - Project 365 without this linky I wouldn't have completed my year in pictures so thank you The Boy and Me x

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - how lovely to look back over your year in pictures. Hope 2015 is a good year for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos Kirsty and very well done on completing your first year and sticking with it. happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely family shots there. Looks like a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what the project is about, looking back and seeing the changes. Hope you a had a fab Christmas.
    Happy new year to you and yours and look forward to seeing the children grow over 2015

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww what a beautiful round up honey .. wishing you and yours a wonderful new year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely happy faces. looks like 2014 was a cracker :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, it is wonderful to see the changes in them throughout the year and it's the main reason that I love the project.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365 and completing the challenge, hope you've enjoyed photographing the everyday magic?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x