Friday 19 December 2014

Point and Shoot

Wow last weekend really was a busy one!

On Friday night the hubby and I had a much needed night away. We stayed in a fantastic hotel and had an amazingly delicious meal.

Saturday was just a regular Saturday, we played together, went shopping and spent quality time together.

Sunday was the day that Christmas finally arrived to the Hijacked By Twins household! The hubby announced on Sunday morning that we were going to go Christmas tree shopping. Not for a usual artificial tree, but for a real one! Hubby has always known that I have longed for a real tree. So this year we made it into a big occassion for the family. We all got wrapped up and went to get our tree. The children loved it as much as the hubby and I did. We even bought a few new baubles to make it an experience that we would all treasure. After we had bought our tree we took it home and spent the rest of the afternoon decorating it. This is the first year that the twins have really understood Christmas and it really is such a magical time.

Here is our weekend in pictures...








4 comments:

  1. Awww, I just love your festive Christmas pictures! How awesome!

    It's so exciting when children finally "get" Christmas. What fun!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Wishing you a lovely day and a very Merry Christmas!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a real tree, I bet it smells amazing doesn't it? That picture of the kiss is so cute, I actually said, 'aww' out loud involuntarily!

    Thanks for playing along with Point + Shoot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such gorgeous pictures huni! I want a real tree next year too, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas hun. Thanks for linking up with #PointShoot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos. I love the selfies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x