Tuesday 30 December 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 29th December 2014

I don't know about you but after an over indulgent Christmas I am starting to crave healthier food!

This week I am a day late with my meal plan as we enjoyed a couple of days away at Center Parcs. 

This week I do not have many meals to plan as we are away again for new year but I could not miss the last meal plan on 2014.

Next week I am planning to serve a lot of vegetables and extra healthy foods. I will be giving my diet a kick start for the new year. I have not been following my diet over Christmas and it has been lovely but after new years eve I am back on it! However this week we will still be having some treats.

This is what we will be having this week...

Week Commencing 29th December 2014

Monday - Chicken Curry

Dinner was a delicious curry thanks to my mum.

Tuesday - Flat Iron Steaks

Steak night with chips, stuffed Portabello mushrooms and salad.

Wednesday/Thursday

We are at my mother in laws so no cooking for me!

Friday - Oven Baked Italian Meatballs

This meal is going to be packed with delicious Mediterranean vegetables.

Saturday - Slow Cooked Pheasant

This year my mum and dad bought me a new large slow cooker for Christmas. I love using slow cookers however I was finding that my small one was too small now there are 5 of us eating. I have got a new Crock Pot saute slow cooker and cannot wait to try it out! On Saturday I will be slow cooking pheasant wrapped in bacon and cooked in cider.

As always I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about craving healthy food....I am too!! lol
    After this week we're getting going to eat better!
    Happy New Year! All the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for all of the Christmas treats to be gone! Happy new year to you too x

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of the Italian meatballs, do you have a recipe? Have a lovely new year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Italian meatballs didn't get cooked as planned as we were sent home from my mother in laws with a lot of left over turkey so it will be on next weeks meal plan and I will be posting the recipe on Wednesday. Happy new year to you too x

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of everything! Hope you enjoy the slow cooker! I adore mine - lazy cooking at it's best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted with my slow cooker so far, today is the first day I am using it but it is a much better size for us all x

      Delete
  4. Your slow cooked phesant sound gorgeous, Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lovely too :-) it is slowly cooking at the moment! Happy new year to you too x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x