Monday 8 December 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 8th December 2014

I have not started the week well after coming down with a horrible cold. Therefore to make life easier I have ordered a Gousto box which I recently reviewed. They really are an easy way to create easy meal when either short of time or in my case not feeling great!

Last week we had a completely meat free week and we all enjoyed all of our meals. The best part was that nobody actually missed the meat! I think that from now on once a month we will have a meat free week.

This is what we will be having this week...

Week Commencing 8th December 2014

Beef Patties with Celeriac Chips

These are a quick and healthy alternatives to burgers. They will be homemade with herbs and onions. As we are not eating potatoes we will be trying celeriac chips.

Mushroom Risotto

This is always an easy meal to make. I have also started to make our risottos healthier and am planning to share the recipe this week.

Roasted Pork and Candied Orange

This is a Gousto meal.

Warm Bean and Beetroot Salad

This is also a Gousto meal.

Curried Lime Chicken

This is the last Gousto meal.

Fillet Neck and Vegetables

On Saturday I will be cooking a lovely piece of Fillet Steak that I ordered from a site which I will be writing a review for, so keep you eye out of a delicious review!



As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x