Monday 22 December 2014

Weight Loss Journey - Week 7

This is going to be my last weigh in post of 2014 as next week I am taking a week off. But I will be back with my weight loss post on Monday 5th January!

I have decided to not worry about weighing over the Christmas holidays. I am going to eat healthily but I will enjoy chocolates, alcohol and treats, obviously in moderation. I am going to continue with my shakes for 2 of my meals but I am not going to be strict.

This week I have had the odd treat and alcohol. So I am not surprised that I have only lost 1lb. However it is another pound off and not on!

As it is coming to the end of 2014 I have been thinking a lot about what I want to achieved with my weight loss in 2015. As I said before Christmas is my time off. However when the new year starts I am going to give it my all to loose the last 12lbs to reach my target weight. If I reach it I will be over the moon, however if I do not get there I will not be too disappointed as I am happy with the progress that I have made so far and am so much happier with the way I look. The next focus will be maintaining the weight that I have lost!

If you are slimming too at the moment have a couple of days off over Christmas and enjoy the festivities!

Here's to a fantastic 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x