Friday 21 November 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow? - Week 46

Wow we are at week 46! This year has certainly flown by!

This week I am going to show you how our garden has grown now that November has arrived.  After a mild month we were amazed to find a beautiful pink flower on one of our clematis! We still have flowers on the Penstemon and the winter Jasmine is blooming. It is lovely to see some colour in the garden again, however they will get a shock if we get a frost.

This is how our garden has grown this week....













As always I am sharing my post with the lovely Annie from  Mammasaurus.
How Does Your Garden Grow

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe just how much colour is still about - we still have dwarf sunflowers in bloom here- bonkers for mid-November. I hope that forecasted snow doesn't mess up this late blooming spurt!
    Thank you for joining in again lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I didn't know we were getting any snow! Fingers crossed it stays away x

      Delete
  2. It's so lovely to still see colour and green plants at this time of year. I hope it lasts a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to still see colour from flowers, we've definitely hit the start of winter! Although, there is still gorgeous colour in the leaves and berries, it won't be long before we hit the dreary browns... That clematis is beautiful, amazing to see in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe when I saw the Clematis! Make the most of the colour while it's there x

      Delete
  4. It's so odd to see so much colour out there still, isn't it? the weather's confusing our gardens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gardens do seem very confused! I even spotted blossom on a tree this week! x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Wow - there is so much more 'alive' in your garden, than in mine right now!! And COLOUR :-)
    #Sweden!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much colour still thanks to the mild autumn ... are we going to pay for this later with a really cold winter?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x