Saturday 8 November 2014

V8 Juice

I was recently sent some V8 VFusion juice to try. When they arrived I wasn't even thinking about doing a detox. But after a holiday full of over indulgence I decided that my body really did need a health boost. I was delighted to see that V8 VFusion juice is jam packed full of natural ingredients. When you look at the ingredients list it is full of straight forward, well known ingredients unlike a lot of other juices which have a lot of additives and extra unknown ingredients.

The first juice that I tried was the Passion Fruit, Mango and Carrot juice.  I loved it! Passion fruit is one of my favourite fruits so I immediately knew that this one would go down well. The juice is so full of flavour and please do not let the thought of carrot juice put you off. You simply cannot taste the carrot but you are getting all of the goodness that carrots provide. This juice has been the ideal way to start the day with breakfast. Plus in one glass of juice you are getting two of your recommended five a day, one fruit portion and one vegetable portion!




The second flavour that I was sent was the Raspberry and Beetroot juice. This juice was just as delicious. I love sharp tastes and this one certainly has a kick to it. The strong flavours of the beetroot and raspberry go together perfectly. I was not sure what to expect with this one as I have never had beetroot juice before. But I loved it just as much as the Passion Fruit, Mango and Carrot juice.






If you are looking for a tasty, healthier juice I would thoroughly recommend giving V8 VFusion a try! For more information visit v8juice.co.uk.

Disclosure: I was sent some V8 Fusion juices to try for the purpose of this post. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x