Monday 24 November 2014

Weight Loss Journey - Week 3

I have now completed two weeks of Juice Plus and I am still enjoying them. However, this week I have missed food. I will admit to not eating as well as I did in the first two weeks. Over the weekend I did have gluten/wheat free chocolate cake, gin and red wine. I have also found that I have wanted something savoury instead of fruit shakes for breakfast and lunch.

But apart from the naughty weekend treats I have got on well and have l lost another 2lbs, which makes a total of 11lbs in 3 weeks. I was disappointed with only loosing 2lbs, but it is only my fault for giving into treats.

However, something which has made my day is this picture...


This morning I put on the last pair of jeans that I bought. They used to be a good fit, maybe even a little bit snug. But look at them now! I could pull them up and down without undoing them and they are huge on me.

So even if I only loose 2lbs a week that's ok as I am seeing and feeling the difference already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x