Tuesday 11 November 2014

Investing In Your Child's Future

When you have children you start to look differently at the future.

Helping to provide them with a promising future is paramount.

When I was growing up my parents had saving accounts for me which paid for my first car. Then when my husband proposed we found out that they had also had a wedding fund saved up.

Now that we have our own children we want to be able to provide them with the same. We long to be able to tell the children they can have a car for their 17th birthdays or being able to give Isabella a lump sum of money for her wedding day or even be able to help them with a deposit for their first house.

The only way that we would be able to make our dreams become a reality is to set up investment funds for them all. When Joseph was born he qualified for the Child Trust Fund. Unfortunately this is no longer available for children. It is now even more important that we provide for their futures.

We have found the information bellow from F & C Investments extremely helpful. We are now looking into setting up investment funds for all three children so that one day we will be able to do for them what our parents did for us, provide them with a great start into adulthood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x