Friday 28 November 2014

Word of the Week - 28th November 2014

This weeks word of the week has to be...

Christmas

I know I am a month early but we will be having a Christmassy weekend as we are visiting Center Parcs Sherwood Forest Resort as part of the Family Bloggers Club.

When I found out that I had been chosen to blog about Center Parcs I knew that their Winter Wonderland would be a great way to start the festive season.

We have made the visit into a family holiday and have my parents and mother in law coming along to experience it with us. We have got all of our meals booked, a visit to Santa booked, bike hire arranged and even a twilight spa for the hubby and I. As you can imagine we are all excited for the weekend.

That is why I have chosen Christmas to be my Word of the Week.

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn from The Reading Residence.
The Reading Residence

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! We're off to Warwick Castle for their Christmas events so I'm with you on starting early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an exciting time, I'd love to go to Center Parcs at Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time, we love Center Parcs :) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this all sounds so exciting! I hope you all have an absolutely brilliant time x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow an exciting trip! Have fun and I am looking forward to reading about your time there =) #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! Hope you have a fab weekend 😃 #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fantastic! We went to centre Parcs as part of the blogger club and had the best weekend, I'm sure you will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x