Monday 10 November 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 10th November 2014

I am delighted to say that last week's meal plan and detox was a success! We all ate the same meals all week except for Friday when we decided to have a meal of healthy treats when the children were in bed. We dined on some delicious olives, feta cheese, vegetable sticks, houmous, venison and smoked salmon. After a week of detox I am feeling quite proud of myself. You can read how my week went in my Weight Loss Journey Week 1 post.

This week I start the Juice Plus shakes but will be having an evening meal as usual.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 10th November 2014

Lemon Chicken

I will be stir frying the chicken with baby carrots, baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas and tenderstem broccoli. I will be serving it on a bed of brown rice.

Fish Pie

I will be cooking the fish pie as I usually do but replacing the potatoes with sweet potatoes.

Pheasant

At the moment I am still not sure what I am going to do with the pheasant as I can not cook it as I usually would. I will no doubt be sharing what I come up with.

Mushroom Risotto

This is a favourite of ours so we will be having it this week.

Pork Tenderloin

We will be enjoying pork tenderloin with sweet potato and either vegetables or salad.

As always I am not planning for the weekend. Have a great week.


I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M

mpm different fonts.png

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really yummy meal plan! Enjoy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds delicious, I love pork tenderloin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love writing meal plans. It means you have carefully thought what was going in everyone's tummy, can budget and there is no waste. I would love your lemon chicken recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x