Monday 3 November 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 3rd November 2014

After having a lovely week off I am raring to go with food planning again. My meal plans are going to be changing a little. As of today I am on a detox which will be followed by the Juice Plus plan. I have got a huge list of "banned" foods but I also have a long list of good foods. I have explained why I want to loose weight in my post Time To Loose Weight.

I will be meal planning as normal but there will be days where I will be planning two meals. One for the family and my adapted meal. However I am going to try and cook healthy meals that we will all enjoy.

Here is this weeks Weekly Meal Plan...

Week Commencing 3rd November 2014

Chicken Stir Fry

I am cooking a whole chicken which will last for two meals. On Monday we will be having Chicken Stir fry. I will be putting on a plum and hoysin sauce for the family but leaving it off my meal.

Chicken and Sweet Potato Pie

On Tuesday I plan to use the remaining chicken to cook a chicken style cottage pie with a sweet potato topping. This will be full of fresh vegetables and a meal that we can all enjoy.

Lamb Skewers

On Wednesday we will be having lamb skewers that I will be cooking with onions, peppers, and tomatoes. This will be served on brown rice.

Vegetable Curry

We all love a curry so on Thursday I will be attempting to make an extra healthy curry which we can all eat.

Fish and Chips

Friday will be fish and chips day. I will be grilling some cod and serving with sweet potato chips and vegetables.

As always I am not planning for Saturday and Sunday.

Hope you have a lovely week x

 photo 59272af7-a7ab-416b-88e7-c412f5447608_zps5fa1187e.jpg

I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

6 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to be making pies this week chicken and sweet potato sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this week, except the sweet potato, never been a fan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious. I love lamb but we hardly ever seem to have it (saying that it's on my meal plan this week too). Good luck with the detox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how organised you are with this. I need to do this.

    www.twinmummyyummy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x