Sunday 9 November 2014

3rd November - 9th November 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

After looking through this weeks pictures it is clear to see that my week has revolved around my detox. You can read why I am doing a detox here.  The majority of my pictures have been of food. However they are all my healthy meals!

Here is my week in pictures...

Monday 3rd November 2014


Monday was day one of my detox and I started the day with this lovely breakfast with juice and not my usual coffee. On Monday I did not feel good. I had a banging headache all day. I later found out that this is normal during a detox. It was my body going into shock of not having the caffeine and sugar that it has been used to.

Tuesday 4th November 2014


Day two started off with this unusual but delicious Quinoa Porridge. Tuesday was accompanied with yet another banging headache.

Wednesday 5th November 2014


On Wednesday we took a trip out with my mum to visit a new shopping centre. Isabella is such a Nanna's girl. Whenever Nanna is about nobody else gets a look in. It is lovely to see as I too was a Nanna's girl.

Thursday 6th November 2014


Thursday was hair day. My shopping delivery arrived early so the delivery man was greeted to me looking like this! His face was a picture.

Friday 7th November 2014



This week has been a great, fresh foodie week. My lovely hubby is even detoxing with me and is enjoying eating healthier. We have decided that this is going to be a lifestyle change which is going to stay. We are even going organic with our fruit and vegetables. Friday was the first day that I did not have a headache. I felt really good!

Saturday 8th November 2014


These potty's have really dominated the week! I now  have potty training twins. I started potty training Taylor this week and have been amazed by how quickly he has mastered it. Boys can be hard but I honestly think that waiting has been the best desicion that we have made. We have introduced the potty when he was ready. Now the majority of my day is spent in the toilet, washing pottys and hands, it is non stop at the moment. On Saturday the hubby got a taste of what my week has been like.

Sunday 9th November 2014


My Sunday picture.

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with



TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

6 comments:

  1. I started a detox on Monday too to try to stop having such bad sinusitis all the time. Giving up caffeine, diary, sugar and gluten. I has SUCH a headache on Monday, had to allow myself one cup of tea a day. Have lost 4.5lbs though as a welcome side affect! How are you finding having the veg box? I am very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The veg box is great! The quality is so much better. I lost 5lbs during detox and can't wait to see how I've done this week, hope you're getting on ok :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! A husband doing detox with his wife! ...I'm impressed :-) ...A little support, you wouldn't think it had to be that hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see you in this together, well done to the Mr for joining you. I just cant eat any raw fruit and veg any ore they play serious havoc with my stomach.
    How nice that Isabella is a Nanna's girl, makes it a lot easier for you when you are all out together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh good luck with potty training twins! Your detox sounds hard core, well done you for going for it. It's something I've always wanted to try but have found every excuse under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with the detox! All that fresh food looks yummy - and the quinoa porridge sounds intriguing - was it nice?

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x