Monday 24 November 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 24th November 2014

Last week's meal plan was a successful one. All meals were made except for the leftover meal as the meat was so delicious, there was no leftovers!

This week I am only planning 4 meals as on Friday we are going to Center Parcs Sherwood Forest as part of the Center Parcs Family Bloggers Club. This is a trip that we have all been looking forward to since finding out that I had won a place as a blogger back in July! I cannot wait to report back on our weekend.

Here is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 24th November 2014

Pork Medallions with Butternut Squash Risotto

Recently I have been making a healthy version of risotto, a meal which we love. On Monday I will be serving it with pork medallions.

Venison Stir Fry

This week I am trying a new supplier of organic meat and have bought some stir fry venison steak. On Tuesday I will be using it to make a stir fry with mushrooms and crunchy vegetables.

Minted Lamb Steaks

I love lamb but we simply do not have it enough so this week we will be having Minted Lamb Steaks served with sweet potatoes, normal potatoes for the children, and salad.

Beef Stew

Stew is a great way to use up any left over vegetables before we go away so on Thursday I will be making a beef stew. I am not sure if I can make gluten free dumplings but I am going to look into it.

Hope you have a good week!

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time at Center Parcs, your healthy version of risotto sounds good - recipe please?!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my healthy risotto recipe will be on my blog this week :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x