Monday 17 November 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 17th November 2014

Last weeks meal plan was a success. There was only one meal that I did not cook, that was the pork loin, that was because I forgot to defrost it in time.

The healthy eating is going really well and I truly believe that this is going to be a long term lifestyle change for us all.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 17th November 2014

Monday - Mackerel with Vegetable Rice

The mackerel fillets will be cooked with ginger and chilli served on a bed of brown rice tossed with vegetables.

Tuesday - Pork Tenderloin

This was the meal that I didn't cook last week so we will be having it this week.

Wednesday - Roasted Root Vegetables and Leftover Pork

This week I have got some fresh beetroot so I will be roasting various root vegetables and beetroot with leftover pork tenderloin.

Thursday - Vegetable Pasta Bake

I was delighted when I found out that I could eat gluten and wheat free pasta as we all enjoy pasta! This week we will be having a vegetable pasta bake topped with cubes of feta cheese.

Friday - Tuna Steaks

At the moment I am unsure if  I will serve the tuna with sweet potatoes and vegetables or a risotto.

As always I am not planning the weekends meals.

 photo 59272af7-a7ab-416b-88e7-c412f5447608_zps5fa1187e.jpg

I am sharing our weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

2 comments:

  1. Great meal plan! The tuna steaks sound lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the sound of everything! Fab meal plan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x