Friday 21 November 2014

Word of the Week - 21st November 2014

This week my word of the week has to be...

Deliveries

This week has been quite uneventful as we have been waiting for various deliveries everyday.

Monday I had to wait in for a courier to collect some Ugg boots that I needed to change and some Christmas presents delivered. 

Tuesday I waited in for the hubby's new garden shed to be delivered to only get a call in the afternoon to tell me that it wouldn't arrive until Wednesday.

So Wednesday became the shed day.

Thursday was Ocado delivery day.

Friday is Riverford's delivery day and a parcel from Fat Face!

The twins are both full of cold at the moment so thankfully they haven't wanted to go far. We did go to Tesco quickly before the deliveries arrived and I treated them both to new DVDs including Frozen, which has been a huge hit! We have been having a lot of days having cuddles on the settee watching films. I will admit to loving cuddle times and doing nothing but relaxing with my babies.

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my word of the week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

15 comments:

  1. That's a lot of deliveries! A cuddly, sofa week sounds good though :) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had quite a few deliveries this week too....
    Ahhh Frozen! We love that film x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all love Frozen now :-) it is on non stop in our house x

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, we've had stacks, too! A good excuse for cuddles and Frozen, though ;-) Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love seeing a courier stop at our door! A Fat Face delivery would definitely end the week well in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a gillet that I have had my eye on for a while, I do love Fat Face :-) x

      Delete
  5. Oh I hate waiting in for deliveries - especially when you just want to get the kids out of the house! A necessary evil though and nice things to open is no bad end result :-) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is annoying when they don't arrive when they should x

      Delete
  6. There's nothing worse than waiting for deliveries. I find myself checking for them every 10 minutes or so and have totally unproductive days x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it was a good excuse to cuddle up and watch films :-) but I know what you mean about always checking the window x

      Delete
  7. Awww I love cuddles esp on a weather like this! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of deliveries! I bet you're glad it's all done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x