Thursday 6 November 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow? Scotland

Last week while we were away in Scotland we admired the beautiful autumnal scenery. As there is not a lot going on in our garden at the moment I thought that I would share some of our holiday pictures.

I have got so many pictures of this stunning part of the country. This week I would like to share some photographs of Crieff and Mac Rosty Park.












As always I am sharing with the lovely Annie at Simple Wanderlust

Simple Wanderlust

8 comments:

  1. oh that is lovely the trees are beautiful and i love the rushing water too makes me feel all at peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The root structure on that tree is amazing - hope you had a good break x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful water and trees, what more could you ask for :) Lovely photos, glad you had such a lovely holiday x #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the steps almost look like another river running through. It seems such a peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! the water pics are especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh it's all so Autumnal, I just want to round around there kicking up leaves wearing gloves and a scarf (getting chilly isn't it?)
    I do love Scotland, there's something so calming about it - did you enjoy your stay?

    (and thanks for joining in again!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful scenery Scotland has to offer. I particularly like the wild rivers surrounded by autumnal trees. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x