Sunday 23 November 2014

17th November - 23rd November 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has really been quite uneventful as we have spent the majority of the week in waiting for various deliveries. However, having a lot of time in has meant that I have caught up on house jobs, which is boring but essential.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 17th November 2014


It's an easy twin life! While I was busy cleaning around upstairs Isabella and Taylor snuggled up watching Cbeebies. Monday was also weighing day. I was pleased that I had lost another 4lbs, which makes 9lbs in two weeks.

Tuesday 18th November 2014


On Tuesday Joseph was at an after school class and it was only when we picked him up I realised that I had not taken a single picture. This was of the three of them waiting to get in. Recently they have looked forward to Joseph getting home to play. Here Taylor was holding Joseph's hand and had run up to him and given  him a big hug.

Wednesday 19th November 2014


I am a huge Foo Fighters fan and was awaiting Wednesday's pre sale ticket sale all week. The morning finally came and I was so nervous as I waited to get through to buy tickets. Thankfully I go through and we are now the proud owners of Foo Fighters Hospitality ticket for June next year at Edinburgh! I am so excited. We decided to get seats this time and go for the hospitality package as we will have a few more luxuries than when we last saw them at Milton Keynes. At their 2011 show we were right at the front bar and we could not get better than that. Having hospitality tickets allows us entry to a suite with a bar for food and drinks and toilets which is definitely a luxury at a rock concert!

Thursday 20th November 2014


Thursday was a play and movie day. We coloured, sorted toys and watched Frozen over and over again!

Friday 21st November 2014


Again Friday was very much dominated by Frozen. It went on at least three times! We now have Frozen mad twins!

Saturday 22nd November 2014


Saturday morning we went out shopping. The hubby needed to pick up a few bits from BandQ where Joseph entertained us with his antics! We also found that we had some vouchers left over from Christmas shopping so we treated the children with them. Joseph got a new Skylander, Isabella chose her first doll (yes I am delighted she likes dolls!) an Ariel Princess doll and Taylor chose a rubbish truck. The twins are changing so much at the moment. I find that they way they play together and the way they interact has changed. They play a lot of role play together and it is lovely to see.

Sunday 23rd November 2014


This weeks Silent Sunday is of this blossom that I noticed on a tree. Blossom in November? I was so surprised to see it and that is why I have chosen it as my Silent Sunday.

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

20 comments:

  1. aww foo fighters how exciting, I have not been to a concert in years! We used to love Frozen but now its a bit overkil my toddler now says not frozen anything anything disney comes on! thanks for joining in with Sunday Round up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to see Foo Fighters again, I love them! Let It Go is all we hear at the moment x

      Delete
  2. Fab round up of the week, congrats on the weight loss and yay for Foo Fighters tickets!! Lovely the amount of Frozen that's been watched, we watched it today :) #sundayroundup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be on non stop at the moment but it is a great film :-) x

      Delete
  3. I'm sure the Foo Fighters will be a nice change from Let it Go. :-) Well done on the weight loss! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab to have Foo Fighter tickets! Can't get over that blossom :) And, I really like the shot of the crayons x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for the concert to come! It was hard getting a shot without little hands grabbing the crayons :-) x

      Delete
  5. a hospitality ticket will be amazing! roll on June then Kirsty!
    blossom in november?!?!!? how weird! we love Frozen here too x x
    ps. like your new header x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when I saw it either! Thank you :-) I thought it was about time I updated the pictures xx

      Delete
  6. Ah how I love a dvd and colouring day but watching Frozen 3 times is enough to tip anyone over the edge! I think the seasons are all of a muddle don't you? Blossom in November?

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lot of things seem to be blooming round here, roses, buds on trees, think it is just so mild.
    Its lovely that older siblings are loved and wanted by the younger ones, the twins are the same when Fifi comes in from School, cute to see them holding hands.
    Laughed at the 2 of them snuggled watching tv

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you've had a relaxing week! Lots of Frozen ;) Luckily B isn't into films quite yet, so we haven't had to endure days of Frozen!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo of the pair of them in bed is so very cute, bless them!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty blossom on the tree :) #project365

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x