Monday 10 November 2014

Weight Watchers Iced Desserts and Peppa Pig Lollies - Review

I was delighted when I was asked to try some Weight Watchers Iced Desserts. We all love a sweet treat but we do not like the guilt that comes with them.

I have recently started to watch what I eat and have started on my own weight loss journey. However chocolate and sweet treats will be sadly missed. Luckily with these low fat desserts it is possible to still enjoy ice cream and chocolate.

These little ice cream tubs are just the perfect, individual serving size so there is not risk of opening a large tub and serving more than you originally wanted,


The tubs of ice cream come in two delicious flavours, Toffee and Chocolate. The toffee ice cream is a creamy caramel flavoured ice cream with sweet swirls of smooth toffee.

The best thing about the desserts is that they do not taste like a healthy option. They taste just as good as regular desserts. They combine deliciousness and naughtiness without all of the guilt!

While the hubby and I enjoyed the Weight Watchers desserts the twins enjoyed a Peppa Pig ice cream. As soon as they saw the box they got excited for what delights were inside. Like most toddlers, they love Peppa Pig so I knew that they would be a success!

These creamy lollies were a huge hit in our house! The twins loved them. Poor Peppa's face had run quite a bit and the lolly melted quite quickly which resulted in the twins getting in a mess. But they enjoyed them and ice cream can be cleaned up! However I would suggest that you are prepared for messy little ones!



Disclosure: I was sent vouchers to purchase the ice creams and lollies for the purpose of this post. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. I love Weight Watchers Iced Desserts! I'm trying to stay fit but I sometimes crave for something sweet. It's so nice to know that you can treat your self to something sweet but safe at the same time with the Weight Watchers dessert range.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x