Tuesday 25 November 2014

Point + Shoot - An Autumn Walk

This weeks Point + Shoot post is from a lovely autumn walk that we had at our favourite place to visit, Normanby Hall. We love seeing the changes in the gardens that the seasons bring.

Ice creams have been replaced by chocolate lollies, flowers have been replaced by fallen leaves and beds that were full of vegetables are now empty.

This is how Normanby Hall looked on a cold Novembers day.














As always I am sharing my post with two lovely ladies Em from Snowing Indoors and Aby from You Baby Me Mummy

snowingindoors

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place even on a cold November day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great hun. Also I love your new header pictures. Thanks for linking up to #PointShoot xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I thought it was about time I updated the header pictures. Thank you for hosting with Em xx

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for a drier weekend so we can have a wander around somewhere like this. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a beautiful place, I love the idea of choc lollies instead of ice cream :-) #pointshoot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x