Sunday 29 June 2014

23rd June - 29th June 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week hasn't been the best I'm afraid to say. It has been a hard week which has made me admit that there is a problem. Everything has got to me and on Thursday I took a trip to the doctors and have been diagnosed with depression.

On Monday my Nanna was taken into hospital and my parents were away. Therefore it fell on my shoulders and I have felt the pressure! Thankfully they are home now, but the worry continues.

On a good point, I have got the support of my family and I am focusing on getting back to my normal, happy self. I have also had an amazing amount of support from the blogging community and I thank you for it, you have made me realise that I really am not alone in this.

Here is my week in pictures...

Monday 23rd June 2014


Monday was a lovely sunny day and was perfect for sitting in the garden. We took the large pad and crayons out and the twins loved sitting and colouring. On Monday the twins walked to and from school on the afternoon pick up for the first time. I wasn't sure of they would manage it as it is just under 1 mile round trip. But they were really good, they both held my hands all the way there are back. I was so proud of them.

Tuesday 24th June 2014


This little lady has well and truly settled in. Dotty certainly has become one of the family.

Wednesday 25th June 2014


We have found the perfect job for the twins! They love throwing the cardboard and plastic in the bin for recycling! They cheered for joy each and every time they threw something in.

Thursday 26th June 2014


I think that this picture shows how much Dotty loves the children. When Isabella was sleeping on the settee she walked over, looked at her and snugged down next to her.

Thursday 27th June 2014


Thursday was a hard day. I had a hard morning with the twins which resulted in me breaking down. However Joseph made me proud at his sports day. He came 1st and 3rd in his races. Thursday was the day I reached out for help. I had an extremely emotional visit with the doctors and poured my heart out.

Friday 27th June 2014


The Loom band craze has hit our house! It started out with me learning how to do them and help Joseph. But I hang my head in shame, I took over and made them myself. Unsurprisingly he has taken them all back and put them in his room away from me!

Saturday 28th June 2014



Well, what a change of weather! Gone are the flip flops and the tights and boots are back out, temporarily I hope! We spent the day together, I have been getting extra cuddles and the hubby is really taking the pressure off me by helping more with the children. He really is my rock, I would be lost without him.

Sunday 29th June 2014


My silent Sunday x

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with

The Boy and Me - Project 365
Make Do and Push - The Week That Was Captured
Actually Mummy - Expressions
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

7 comments:

  1. Oh bless you, I'm sorry you've had a bad time. Well done on seeing the doctor though. It's so incredibly common with such young children, but it does get easier. I never thought I'd get past it but I'm now med free and more relaxed than I've ever been. Hope it's the same for you. Thanks for joining in with #Expressions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely happy smiley faces :-) #365 & #expressions x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you kitten is very tiny and very cute!
    I feel for you having a hard time with the twins and breaking down - i have felt like that every night last week with the boys wearing me down and playing me up!
    well done to Joseph too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the brave step of admitting you need help and going and getting that help. Nice to see Oh helping. Well done Joseph, n very proud mummy moment.
    Love Taylor and Isabella throwing the recycling in the bin for you, a great help, and fun for them to by the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry its been so tough Kirsty but well done for going to the doctor and getting help. This post is so positive too, so many great moments and superb photos. I hope this week has been a little easier on you. Look after yourself Mrs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad time lovely lady :( Lots of hugs! The picture of Dotty the cat next to Isabella is adorable.

    Thank you so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outdoor art, well done! And I am not a fan of cats, but that photo of it balanced at the top made me chuckle.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365 and sorry for the delay in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x