Monday 30 June 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 30th June 2014

This week I am meal planning, however depending how the week goes will depend on if I stick to it. My Nana has been taken into hospital so we are just basically going day to day at the minute. But I want to keep as much normality as I can so I am continuing with my meal plan and feel it may help in the week if I am not quite with it.n

Last weeks meal plan didn't go well due to circumstances I relied on quick meals after hospital visits. However I did make the Mediterranean Meatball dish which was a huge success. I featured this dish on my Cheap Budget Meals which you can see here.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 30th June 2014

Mushroom Risotto

A family favourite which is an easy, quick meal to make.

Spaghetti Carbonara

Another easy meal plus we have quite a few eggs from the chickens to use.

Meat Free Cottage Pie

After successfully giving my lot a meal using a meat substitute I bought some more last week and plan to make a cottage pie using some of our lovely homegrown vegetables.

Roast Rosemary Chicken

I will serve this with fresh vegetables and potatoes.

Fish Pie

I love fish pie and we simply do not have it enough due to price of fish but this week I will buy some to enjoy.

Pulled Pork

As it is the hubby's birthday on Saturday I will be cooking one of his favourite meals, pulled pork with fresh enriched bread rolls.

Have a great week x


As always I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

meal planning monday.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh no sorry to hear about your Nana...Thinking of you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you have so much to cope with at the moment. I really hope everything improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely, I'm sorry to hear about your Nana, I hope she's on the mend soon. Been thinking of you lots and hoping you're doing okay. Your meal plans always inspire me to be more organised! Big hugs. Hang in there fellow twin mumma, you're a star xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x