Monday 9 June 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 9th June 2014

At the end of last week I had an extra box of vegetables delivered from my local supplier. They are away for two weeks so I thought I'd get stocked up! I now have two fridges full of lovely vegetables. I do like to bulk out our meals with extra vegetables to make the meat go further.

This week I am only planning four meals.

This is because on Friday the hubby and I are going to the Good Food Show and Gardeners World Live. I have got press passes for both events and have bought the hubby a ticket for his father's day gift. No doubt we will be back late and will come home with lots of foodie treats.

Saturday is my mums birthday so I am not too sure what we will do as it is my birthday on the Sunday. A take away may be ordered!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 9th June 2014

Leftover Pulled Pork Curry

I did a huge piece of pork shoulder at the weekend and have so much meat left. The hubby has requested his favourite leftovers meal!

Tuna Stir Fry

In my extra veg box I found beansprouts and pak choi so a stir fry has to be done! It is a perfect excuse, I love stir fry but it isn't one of the hubby's favourites so I don't tend to make it much. But this week I am!

Chorizo and Button Mushroom Pasta

I always love the flavours that chorizo brings to a dish. This is an easy dish, I fry the chorizo with onion and mushrooms then toss in the pasta. This will feature as my cheap budget meal this week.

Chicken Skewers with Nettle Pesto Rice

Yes you have read that right, I have made some nettle pesto! I will be making chicken, onion and pepper skewers and serve them on a bed of rice. I will let you know how the meal turns out!


mpm different fonts.png

As always I am sharing  my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x