Monday 2 June 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 2nd June 2014

This week Joseph returns to school so routine will be returning.

I have got quite a lot of meats in the freezer so to save a bit of money on our shopping over the next couple of weeks I will be using what we have got. I enjoy doing this as I love going to the market and re stocking the freezer with different meats.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 2nd June 2014

Mediterranean Vegetable Bake

This is a delicious meal of peppers, onions, courgettes and mushrooms in a homemade tomato and basil sauce. This is then mixed with gnocchi in an oven proof dish and topped with cheese before being baked in the oven.

Garlic and Rosemary Chicken

This was a meal that was planned last week but didn't get made, so we will be having it this week.

Smoked Gammon

I will roast the gammon joint and we will have it with new potatoes and vegetables.

BBQ Chicken

I have been sent some BBQ chicken spices to try this week, I am still unsure what I will serve with it.

Chicken Kiev

This will be our easy meal this week served with jacket potatoes and salad.

Have a great week x


As always I will be sharing our Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of your gnocchi bake, it's something I've never cooked with. Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x