Tuesday 10 June 2014

Schwartz BBQ Chicken Sizzler - Review


One of my favourite spices has to be paprika. I love the depth of flavour that it gives to a dish. When I received a sachet of Schwartz BBQ Chicken Sizzler to try I knew that it would be a meal that we'd enjoy as soon as I read the packets description...

"A sweet and smoky recipe mix with smoked paprika, garlic and black pepper
for quick and tasty sizzling chicken"
Schwartz

This sachet is, as stated, a quick and easy way to transform chicken. This was a meal that we all enjoyed, including the two year old twins!

I substituted the red pepper for mushrooms as they are a much loved vegetable in our house but you can see the original recipe below.


This is how I created a delicious sizzling chicken meal with the help of Schwartz...

Schwartz BBQ Chicken Sizzler

Ingredients

1 packet of Schwartz BBQ Chicken Sizzler
450g chicken, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
6 med mushrooms, sliced
1tbsp olive oil
150mls water

Method

1 - Gently fry the chicken until browned off

2 - Add the chopped vegetables to the pan and continue to fry until softened


3 - Add the contents of the sachet to the pan and heat for one minute

4 - Stir in the water and cook until the meat is thoroughly cooked

5 - Serve with rice


This really was a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy families.

More information on this product, and other products from Schwartz can be found on Schwartz Website

Enjoy x


Disclosure: I was sent a sachet of Schwartz BBQ Chicken Sizzler for the purpose of this review. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy. I'm always looking for different ways to make chicken. #triedtested

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x