Wednesday 11 June 2014

Alphabet Project - E

This weeks Alphabet Project letter is E.

I was looking for a photograph that fulfilled Expressions when I remembered these photographs from the weekend and decided on a different word.

This weeks word is...

EXPLORERS

At the weekend while the hubby was working in the front garden the children became curious with the willow and were trying to look through the leaves.

This gave me an idea!

I got some gardening tools and set to work cutting them a doorway. They now have a little den! They spent such a long time exploring their new play area in the front garden.

So this week they are my little explorers!




As always I am sharing my Alphabet Project Photo with the lovely PODcast

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! So lovely to see them having fun exploring the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brilliant, there was a tree at my grandparents house that you could go inside, I absolutely loved it. What a great thing to do for them :) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab den! They'll have so much fun with that I'm sure! :) Popping over from #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this like their own not so secret space! #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea! Children always love a good hidey hole don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fact that this project makes us completely change our mind! These photos are just brilliant though so you chose well. Looks like a great place for exploring too! Thanks for sharing with #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x