Monday 30 June 2014

Alphabet Project - G

My G has to be...

Garden

Our garden is such an important part of home life. We all love being out and my hubby has worked so hard creating the perfect garden. We a fortunate to have a long garden and have dedicate the bottom third to purely fruit, vegetables and chickens. The middle third is the children's area for ball games, the trampoline and swings. The third closest to the house is the family area and twins area.

We love our garden and that is why my G word had to be Garden.





As always, I am sharing my Alphabet Photo with  PODCast - Alphabet Project
 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

6 comments:

  1. oh the letter G is so perfect for you i love your post its blooming marvelous ... lol bad pun could not resist xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great garden! I would love to have chickens, but think the neighbours would complain. #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ur garden looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what a beautiful garden you have, looks like the kids have lots of fun there! x #alphabetphoto x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect choice for the letter G. Your garden is such a big part of your lives and it always looks wonderful. Great stuff, thanks for sharing with #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap! Except my garden is a shambles at the moment - wish we had as much space for our veggies and chickens! #gardenenvy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x