Thursday 5 June 2014

Alphabet Project - D

D, this is an easy one for me this week.

D is for...

DOTTY
This adorable ball of fur is going to be our new addition when she can leave her mother in 3 weeks. We are all so excited about her, she has really taken our hearts already!

So between now and 3 weeks we are going to be busy getting ready for her arrival. As she is only next door I am sure we will see more of her before then. So far I have made numerous phone calls to vets getting prices for everything, looking for pet insurance and even checking out food. Before we committed I wanted to make sure that we could afford everything that she'll need. When we knew that we could we said yes. 
Life will be busy for me during the day with the twins and a kitten but it'll be fun.

I am sharing my D with the lovely PODcast - Alphabet Project

 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Oh such a sweetie! I bet she is going to be very spoiled :) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's so cute, mine is 8 now but I can remember her that age and yes they really do run up the curtains!! Have fun, they're so funny, I look forward to seeing lots more photos of Dotty. #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Your kids must be so excited about Dotty becoming part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Dotty is so cute, I wish they would stay like that forever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so gorgeous! and great name. We are getting kittens in 3 weeks too, how exciting! You'll have to give me top tips on where to buy everything :) off to see if I can find you on Instagram then we can swap kitty pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Kirsty she is just too cute! Just look at that face, bet you can't wait for her to arrive. Great image, thank you so much for sharing with #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x