Friday 20 June 2014

Word of the Week - 20th June 2014

This is an easy one this week!

There is only one word for this week, that word is...

 DOTTY

Dotty is our 7 week old kitten who arrived with us a few days earlier than we expected. Since she arrived on Wednesday she has been at the centre of everything! We are all doting on her and helping her to settle in. She really has made herself at home and seems happy to be here.

The children are fussing round her and I do keep having to tell them to leave her alone but they love having her here.

Dotty really is an adorable ball of fluff and is so small and dainty at the moment. It really is like having an extra child. She has made our home complete!

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence pop over and see what other words have been chosen this week.

The Reading Residence

7 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable. She does look like a ball of fluff #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I am looking forward to seeing her more in your blog =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet it she?! Adorable and I love her name x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's so cute - I'd forgotten just how tiny and cute kittens are. Enjoy her x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is gorgeous! Bet the kids love her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x