Sunday 1 June 2014

26th May - 1st June 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

I can't believe that today is the first of June, this year is going by so quickly!

This week has been a funny old week. We had hubby at home with us Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so as you can imagine Thursday and Friday were funny days. The weather was awful so the kids were going stir crazy which resulted in a stressful couple of days.

However the weekend arrived as did the lovely weather and the return to outdoor fun!

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 26th May 2014


Monday was the start of National Protein week. I was kindly sent from Good Whey some Upbeat drinks to try out for the week. I will be posting a review and letting you know how I got on with these lovely drinks!

Tuesday 27th May 2014


After looking back on Tuesdays photographs I realised that I had a lot of kitchen time. This is a very delicious Strawberry and Elderflower Swiss Roll that I made. I also got an exciting email from a brand, which I love, telling me that they "love" my blog and want to work with me! This made my day!

Wednesday 28th May 2014



Wednesday I had a fantastic day and was well and truly spoilt! Hubby took me shopping and we bought a new laptop and a new camera, which I am thrilled to bits with! I was bad enough with my phone camera, but now I have a good camera I am constantly looking at things to photograph! Then when we arrived home I was greeted with an box of goodies from Lakeland so keep you eye out for a couple of great reviews coming!

Thursday 29th May 2014




It is hard to believe that these little angels can drive me crackers. But on Thursday they did! I think it was due to a mixture of rain, being stuck indoors and the hubby returning to work. But hey, we all have days like this, but looking back on these pictures it is hard to remember how overwhelming the day was.

Friday 30th May 2014



Friday I had a "testing" morning with some products for some reviews that are coming soon. I feel so lucky being able to do this, especially when they are products that I love!

Saturday 31st May 2014


We spent a lot of Saturday in the garden, after being cooped up last week it was lovely to get out! I adore this picture of the twins, they were playing and luckily they both looked over, laughing at the same time!

Sunday 1st June 2014


Today is a glorious day so when the twins were napping I took the laptop out while Joseph played on his game and hubby did some garden jobs.

Have a great week x

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

7 comments:

  1. Ahh they're adorable. Love the huge grin in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable do the children look on the 31st! Found you through the Expressions Linky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their smiles in the garden photo, beautiful :) Looks like you've had a great week, despite the weather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They always have such happy smiley faces for mommy! Congrats with the new laptop and camera. I have envy =P #expressions

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i love the sandcastle cake moulds *cake mould envy* here now! thats wonderful that Lakeland want to work with you :) i look forward to seeing your creations.
    your children always look so smiley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhh nice pressies, lucky girl.
    The twins are so cute together in the garden, and their smiles would melt you heart on thursday. How nice for you mutual admiration and nice products to review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! That swiss roll looks amazing :) Can't wait to read your reviews :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x