Monday 30 June 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow? - Gardeners World Live 2014

As promised here is my follow up post about Gardeners World Live 2014.

I simply had too many photographs to share in one post. That is why I wrote a separate post about the RHS Floral Marquee which you can read here.

In the main exhibition halls there were stalls and stands selling anything that you may need for the garden. You could buy tools, plants, garden machinery, green houses, furniture, sun houses, there was everything. Among the stands were beautiful displays which constantly caught the eye. The room was full of inspiration to help create your own personal space in the garden.

Along with the many stands and displays were stages and talk areas where some of the Gardeners World experts were. We had the pleasure of watching Carol Klein and Joe Swift. But the highlight definitely had to be listening to Monty Don talking about Longmeadow.

Like I said in my round up posts of RHS Floral Marquee and Good Food Summer Show to be able to get the most out of both of the shows I would recommend visiting over two days. However if you are only visiting the one, get there nice and early and make a full day of it. This is a fantastic show that is a great day out for any garden lover.

Here are my pictures of Gardeners World Live 2014...











The suggestion tree for visitors to peg up their best gardening tip.

Celebrity chefs and bakers designed Veg Trugs with kitchen inspired herbs and vegetables







A little later than usual, but as always I am linking up with Manneskjur - How Does Your Garden Grow?

Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x