Sunday 24 August 2014

18th August - 24th August 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week we have seen the sunshine return so we have made the most of it and been outside. This has also been a busy week getting ready for our holiday.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 18th August 2014



Monday turned into a lovely day so while the children played outside I took the opportunity to get some posts written.

Tuesday 19th August 2014





On Tuesday the children made pizzas for their lunch. Ever since they have been asking for more pizza! After lunch we had a walk round to the park with my mum. The kids had an hour of running from one thing to another.

Wednesday 20th August 2014


All week I have been umming and arring whether to have my hair done or not. I wanted it doing but as I haven't been feeling great I needed a nudge. In the end I did get it done and I do feel a bit better for having a change. I need to make a little more time for me to do the little things like doing my hair instead of just pulling it back on a pony tail.

Thursday 21st August 2014


The children really made me giggle on Thursday which was a down day. They really do keep me going. On a plus side I got a few posts written that have been waiting to be done.

Friday 22nd August 2014


A picture with all three children is not easy to get. They were all sat with me when we started playing with the phone camera. This caused lots of giggles! At lunchtime we decided to go and see the hubby to get out and have a change of scenery.

Saturday 23rd August 2014

I loved Saturday! We had a real family day. We did some holiday shopping and I was delighted to find a new coat with £40 off! I treated myself to The North Face coat! We decided that a good way to start the weekend would be to go out for lunch. Whilst we were there it dawned on us that it was the first time that it was the first time that we had been to a restaurant for a meal just the five of us! We normally go prepared with help from our parents. Now the twins are bigger we would like to do it more often. We had a great time! The twins were so good and we felt quite proud that it was a success. We finished the day by having a movie night with Joseph.

Sunday 24th August 2014



Today is going to be manic! We have so much to do. We need to pack, I have posts to write, the hubby has jobs in the garden to do and we need to go to town for the final few bits that we need. I get awfully stressed during the build up to holiday and I can feel my belly going round already when I think of everything that needs doing. I have managed to get posts scheduled for while we are away so I am happy that things will keep ticking over here. 

Hope you have a great week x

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with

11 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time away! Hopefully packing won't be too stressful, just think the minute you get away you will enjoy every second!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey pictures huni and I hope you have an amazing holiday! I really do love your hair xx #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair! I always have mine in a ponytail too, really should make more of an effort!
    Lovely photos. #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tower picture of the four of you is so much fun. I love the shot in the garden with the washing on the background too - normal family life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in holiday preparation mode too. Have a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your new hair :) it really suits you
    So many great outdoor photos - so lovely to have such a big garden to play in. making their own pizzas looks like a lot of fun.,
    enjoy your holiday x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab hair, it looks lovely.

    We love to make homemade pizzas

    ReplyDelete
  8. i knew you would manage to get everything done .. thank you for you help too this week xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope your having a good holiday. Making pizzas is a great pastime. Well done on a meal for 5, my daughter needs somebody with her twins as well, That family picture is great

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new hair! So pretty :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new hair, it frames your eyes and brings out the colour of them.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365, there's a new one live now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x