Monday 11 August 2014

Point + Shoot - 2nd August - 3rd August 2014

This weekend, thanks to the rain, we really have not done much to photograph.

However as Point+Shoot was missed last week I thought I would share with you that weekend as we had a lovely time. We didn't do anything extraordinary we just spent quality time together and went for a lovely walk at Normanby Hall. The twins also enjoyed their first miniature train ride. I have memories of my Nanna and Grandad taking me for train rides there when I was little, now it is their turn. We really did have a lovely weekend and that is why I am sharing it.

Here is our weekend in pictures...














As always I am sharing our weekend with the lovely Em at Snowing Indoors

Point+Shoot_snowingindoors.com

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely gardens there! Off to Google where Normanby Hall is located! PointShoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in North Lincolnshire, it really is a lovely place x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fab day hun, I love the pictures xx #Point+Shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely place to visit. Miniature train rides are the best, I'm going to hunt one down near us xx #pointshoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place to visit. Love the formal gardens water shot especially. #point+shoot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x