Thursday 21 August 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow? - Week 33

After all of last weeks rain I was delighted to see some sunshine this week! It also gave me an opportunity to get out and take some new pictures of the garden.

This week I have been looking at the changing colours of the Hydrangeas, seeing new flowers coming and we said goodbye to our enormous sunflower which was sadly blown over in the winds. However it did give us the opportunity to measure it. It had grown to a whopping 10 foot 4 inches!

This is how our garden has grown this week...















As always I am sharing how our garden has grown with the lovely Manneskjur

Manneskjur

8 comments:

  1. 10' 4" is pretty impressive! Whatever is in your soil must be good! Lots of prettiness in your garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of pretty colours in your garden-mine is starting to fade now and I can feel the need to rush out and find more colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shame about the sunflower. Love hygrangeas especially those huge mop head ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a lime? It's looking pretty lush out in your garden - fab pix x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like we are in the hydrangea zone this week together! I love it's ever changing petal colour, it almost looks as pretty as it fades as when it's in full colour - something I need to plant next year for sure.
    Such a shame about your sunflower - but 10 ft 4 - that's hardcore! Has to be some sort of record surely. Is that a lime I spy with my little eye?!
    Thanks for joining in again - lovely to see these colours - so far from the 50 shades of mud the builders are turning my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of pretty flowers, gorgeous splashes of colour. Love the hydrangea, like Annie, I love how they change colour x #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hydrangeas are one of those flowers that remain lovely even in death - and they seem to have done very well everywhere this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x