Thursday 28 August 2014

How Does You Garden Grow? - Week 34

As I am away and have scheduled this post I thought it would be nice to share with you some of my favourite pictures from my past How Does Your Garden Grow posts. I can be easy to forget the pictures which have stood out and I have really enjoyed looking back.

Here is how our garden has grown so far during 2014...

Our garden pre raised beds

The finished raised beds

The Bluebells starting to open

Beautiful Aliums

One side of our garden was awash with purple geraniums

Hubby started to build a greenhouse


The completed greenhouse

A heavy rain shower knocked off the Peony's petals

Roses blooming

Hydrangeas

Butterflies visited

The Dahlias bloomed

Isabella grew an enormous Sunflower


As always I am sharing how our garden has grown with Manneskjur - How Does Your Garden Grow?

Manneskjur

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, our sunflowers never got past the tiny seedling stage before something destroyed them. Yours is amazing! Your garden certainly has changed lots, you must be really proud! #hdygg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow when you look back you really begin to appreciate how the hard work has paid off! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x