Friday 29 August 2014

Word of the Week - 29th August 2014

This week my Word of the Week has to be...

RELAXATION!

Yes, relaxation is my Word of the Week. This is a word which is not usually associated with our busy lives. But this week it is as we are on holiday at the wonderful Sherwood Forest Center Parcs.

We have come away for the week with my mother in law so it is lovely having an extra pair of hands with the kids. I have even scheduled my posts so that I can totally relax and get away from everything. This is something that I don't usually do so after the hard few months that we have had I know it will be doing us all the world of good.

I can't wait to tell you all about our break but for now I'll leave you with a word which will hopefully sum up the week, relaxation!

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence (fingers crossed I can get a signal to link up!)

The Reading Residence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x