Monday 25 August 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 25th August 2014

Well this week I am not meal planning as we are on our holidays to Center Parcs.

I do know that today we will be eating at Huck's American Diner, on Thursday the hubby and I are having a romantic meal for two at the Indian restaurant and on Sunday we will be dining at the Forresters Inn. I am sure that I will come home with lots of foodie news for you!

As for this weeks meal plan I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite recipes to help you plan your meals.

This is what I have chosen...

Beef in Creamy Wholegrain Mustard Sauce

Cumin Topped Lamb Steaks

Pork Moussaka

Chorizo and Mushroom Pasta

No Junk Beef Enchiladas

Easy Chicken Curry

I hope that these few have given you some ideas, but there are more, just search under "recipe" and you will find them all.

Hope you have a great week and Weekly Meal Plan will be back to normal next week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x