Wednesday 13 August 2014

Alphabet Project - N

This week my N is for...

Normanby Hall
Normanby Hall is a place that I often talk about. Every year we buy an annual pass and return over and over. My grandparents used to take me there when I was a child. I remember running around, enjoying the freedom, feeding the ducks and riding on the miniature train. After Joseph was born I started to take him and now we take the twins. I love that they are all creating memories as I did.

As always I am sharing my Alphabet Photo with the lovey PODcast - Alphabet Project.

14 comments:

  1. What a stunningly beautiful and regal looking building! It looks the sort you'd find in all the period costume films and dramas!! How lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, it is a lovely house to look around x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a beautiful place! It must hold a lot of memories for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. I think that is one of the reasons we return so much x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful building and the grounds look gorgeous too. How lovely to be continuing the tradition of creating memories there x #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful. I do love that the children are kind of retracing my steps x

      Delete
  4. What a lovely building. It looks like a great place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely that your children are making memories in the same place you did as a child. Looks like a fantastic place to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a lovely place and its fab that u can share the wonderful childhood memories u hold and add them to newly created ones #alphabetproject

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been there properly for years - such a beautiful place you are lucky to be so close by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful. We're only 20 minutes away so visit a lot x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x