Friday 15 August 2014

Word of the Week - 15th August 2014

My word of the week is

PREPARATION

I am getting everything prepared for Joseph's return to school because I know if I don't get it done now I'll only have 1 day to do it after holiday.

I am getting posts prepared for my blog so that I have scheduled posts while I am away. I am hoping to link up with as many as possible, internet connection depending!

I am getting prepared for our much needed holiday in just over a week. I have to admit to being a nightmare during the run up to a holiday. I get very stressed thinking about what we need, if we have everything packed, got the house in order before leaving, it all seems to stress me out. Just thinking about it my tummy is doing circles. However I know that once we are in the car I immediately calm down.

This holiday really cannot come quick enough. As you know we have had a hard few months with one thing or another. The school holidays are also becoming quite trying. My eldest is getting ready to return to the school routine, he won't admit it but we are now at the bored/can't be bothered stage on the summer. That is another reason holiday can't come quick enough.

All of my preparation is going to plan and I feel quite accomplished when I look and see all my scheduled posts. Next job is to order some groceries for holiday and that will be another box ticked.

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my word of the week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

18 comments:

  1. Ah ha - similar themes here! Have a great holiday, it sounds like it is perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes the timing is perfect we are all ready for it x

      Delete
  2. I really should be doing more preparation..I'm still a bit disorganised at the moment :S I hope you have a wonderful holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The run up to a holiday sometimes can feel more stressful than it's worth! Great that you're getting away now that the holidays are entering the bored phase. Wish we were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent even got a single piece of uniform yet! I really need to be more prepared!! #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound very organised!
    Have a lovely holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're very prepared! It is great to have it all done, as you'll then be able to relax and enjoy a much-deserved break x Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm just about sorted then it'll be time to pack! Thank you for hosting x

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you're getting a holiday. I hope all the preparations set you in good stead and you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a wonderful holiday huni. You really deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful holiday! I'm a bit like you, I get a bit stress head while I am prepping everything just because I like everything perfect. I'm sure all the preparation will pay off x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as we're off I relax it's just the build up x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x