Monday 11 August 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 11th August 2014

Well it looks like the weather is changing this week which makes meal planning a little easier. When it is hot I try to have the oven on for as little as possible.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 11th August 2014

Tomato and Mascarpone Pasta

Tonight it is an easy meal as I haven't taken anything out of the freezer. We will be having pasta with homemade garlic bread.

Mushroom and  Bacon Risotto

This will be a quick and easy meal to make as we have visitors and I would like to be with them instead of cooking.

Sausages with Roasted Vegetables

We will have sausages served with roasted butternut squash, carrots, courgettes and potatoes.

BBQ Pulled Pork

I am having a trip to the market this week and plan to buy some pork shoulder for pulled pork sandwiches.

Haddock and Sweet Potato Chips

We had sweet potato chips a few weeks ago and they went down really well with everyone so I will be making them again this week.

As always I am not planning a meal for Saturday or Sunday.

Have a lovely week x

1 comment:

  1. I love doing meal planning. This fall I'm trying to do more freezer-crockpot recipes. I'm hoping it will help ease the pressure I feel to get our homeschooling done before 4 o'clock.

    Thanks for sharing your meal plan.

    Wishing you a lovely week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x