Friday 1 August 2014

Word of the Week - 1st August 2014

Wow it is August already! Is it just me or is this year flying by!

We my word of the week sums up how I am feeling about August and the rest of the year in general.

My Word of the Week is...

EXCITEMENT

After the recent run of bad luck I am looking forward to things to come.

I am excited because we are going on holiday at the end of the month. We have got a week at Sherwood Forest Center Parcs booked and I am so excited and ready for the break.

In just 7 week after we get back we have our next holiday booked. We are having a week in Scotland which we are all really looking forward to. We love Scotland and always return home feeling renewed after spending so much time in the great outdoors.

Then we have a long weekend booked to return to Sherwood Forest Center Parcs as part of their Family Blog Club. This is going to be a jam packed weekend full of festive Christmas activities.

Then of course it'll be Christmas and we have so many exciting plans for the new year!

At last lots of positive things coming up after a bit of a rough time. Thank you for putting up with me feeling down. You'll be pleased to know that things are looking good and feel a lot of excitement for the future.

So what word would sum up your week?

As always I am linking up with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

13 comments:

  1. Great word! Loads to look forward to, and you so deserve a run of happy excitement x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its good to have things to look forward to x

      Delete
  2. Arghhh! You mentioned the tinsel related C word :) before that though have a great time away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I love "C" I get so excited I'm like a big kid :-) x

      Delete
    2. Don't be sorry, it's ok to be excited, it just sent me into a minor panic :) x

      Delete
    3. The scary thing is if the rest of the year flies by like it has done it'll be here before we know it :-) x

      Delete
  3. Exciting is such a lovely word! I love going to center parcs! It has to be the best holiday place...EVER! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really cannot wait to go, the countdown is well and truly on :-) x

      Delete
  4. I am glad you have so many lovely things planned hun, you deserve them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have a lot to be excited for....So glad to read that you are feeling a bit better about things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, things really are looking up at last :-) x

      Delete
  6. That's a lot of stuff to look forward to, what with everything recently you deserve a run of exciting times and awesome luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x