Monday 18 August 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 18th August 2014

This week I am definitely having an easy week. This week is going to be a busy week so quick easy meals are needed!

This week we will be enjoying...

Week Commencing 18th August 2014

Meatball Pasta

I will make some meatballs and cook them in a tomato sauce with chunky vegetables served with pasta.

Spinach and Ricotta Pasta

This is a quick easy meal that is full of goodness.

Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne

I love my slow cooker, it is great to simply place all of the ingredients in, turn it on and leave to cook.

Tuna Steaks

These will be served with potatoes and vegetables.

Piri Piri Steaks

We will have the steaks with homemade chips and mushrooms.

Pizza

A great easy meal for Saturday!

Pulled Pork

This is going to be our Sunday meal. I am making pulled pork so that there will be enough meat left over for sandwiches to take when we go on holiday on Monday.

Hope you have a lovely week x



I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

4 comments:

  1. Everything sounds great! I like the sound of the meatball pasta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep meaning to put spinach and ricotta on my menu! I love making pasta x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh we're having chilli next week and pizza this week :) Yum :) #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x