Friday 8 August 2014

Word of the Week - 8th August 2014

My word of the week is something that I have been doing a lot.

My word of the week has to be...

Chocolate and Apricot Cream Cakes

Baking

The new series of The Great British Bake Off has definitely got something to do with that!

As you all know, I love baking and love any excuse to do more. But when the Bake Off is on I seem to be encouraged to try new challenges. This year is no different.

I am also really excited about baking along with The Great Bloggers Bake Off that is hosted by the lovely Jenny at Mummy Mishaps. It was so much fun last year and I have been looking forward to joining in again.

Baking has been a huge part of my week and will continue for quite a few more weeks!

What word sums up your week?

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

12 comments:

  1. I watched the GBBO for the first time ever the other night and I love it....Why haven''t I watched it sooner?! lol It does make me want to bake too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I have even sat and watched the re runs! It certainly gets you hooked :-) x

      Delete
  2. I so love GBBO! I'm no baker, but it so makes me want to be better at it! Lovely word, and sounds like a nice, cakey, week :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting :-) it has been a yummy week x

      Delete
  3. Fabulous word hun! I want to do the blogger bake off but I am on a diet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking cakes. With the boys on their school holidays I have been baking a lot more recently, and GBBO has definitely inspired me to attempt a swiss roll (maybe a cherry one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bake Off when it is on I go even more baking mad :-)

      Delete
  5. Been off from cooking & baking lately as I am a bit down and then I realized after reading your post that I should've done more of it to stave off sadness as I really do enjoy doing it as well =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x