Thursday 14 August 2014

Creamy Chilli Chicken using Mr Singh's Sauces

I was recently sent some hot sauces from Mr Singh's to try and use in some dishes.


If you like hot, spicy food these sauces are what you need! The flavours contain some serious heat. To make the sauces into a dish that the whole family can eat I have calmed it down with the addition of creme fraiche to make a creamy chilli chicken dish.

This is what I did...


Creamy Chilli Chicken

Ingredients

3 chicken breast, sliced into strips
1 red onion
1 red pepper
300mls creme fraiche
2tsp Mr Singh's Hot Punjabi Chilli Sauce

Method

1 - In a large saute pan fry the chicken strips in a little olive oil over a medium heat

2 - Once the chicken is browned off on both sides add the onions and peppers and cook for 10 minutes stirring regularly

3 - Add the mushrooms and continue to cook for 5 minutes

4 - Mix in the creme fraiche and Mr Singh's hot Punjabi chilli sauce

5 - Cook for a further 5 minutes


This hot creamy sauce is delicious served with cool white rice. I will warn you that the chilli sauce is very hot so you can adjust the amount of sauce that you add according to taste. The sauce retails at £2.49 which I think is a great price as it will last a long time as you only need to use a little to create a hot spicy meal!

I was also sent a jar of Mr Singh's BBQ Chilli Sauce. This sauce is the perfect accompaniment for pulled pork. Just add a few drops (again this is a very hot sauce) to the pulled pork and enjoy!



I have still got the Mr Singh's Punjabi Pesto Paste to try so keep an eye out for another recipe!

Disclosure: I was sent some Mr Singh's sauces for the purpose of this review. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. oh my those sauces look great i think i will order some off the net as your pulled pork totally sold them to me yum yum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x