Thursday 21 August 2014

National Crisp Sarnie Week with Seabrook

As soon as I saw a challenge that involved a crisp sandwich I knew that I would not be able to resist!

There is something so satisfying about crunching into a good old crisp sandwich.

To celebrate National Crisp Sarnie Week Seabrook are asking people to share their favourite crisp sandwich.

Here is mine...


This is a delicious sandwich which is easy to make! You simply butter two slices of bread, add a slice of cold topside beef, topped with fresh basil leaves, sliced cherry tomatoes, slices of mozzarella cheese and the finishing ingredient that makes this a truly perfect sandwich Seabrook's Beefy crisps!

Enjoy x


This recipe is an entry into the National Crisp Sarnie Week competition with Seabrook crisps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x