Monday 25 January 2016

CookBlogShare - The Vegan Round Up

This week I am having a super healthy week. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while now. We have been reducing the amount of meat we have been having in our meals, but this week I am having a meat free week. So seeing these recipes came at a perfect time!

Last week the CookBlogShare linky was hosted by Hayley at Snap Happy Bakes. There were bakes both sweet and savoury, along with breakfast, dinner and snack recipes shared. As always it was lovely to see the regular blogs sharing as well as some new ones joining in. So thank you again for being part of our CookBlogShare community.

So without further ado, here are my four favourite recipes from last weeks CookBlogShare....


First up are these amazing looking Mini Vegan and Gluten Free Chocolate Cakes with Coconut Whipped Cream from The Gluten Free Alchemist. Yes these are egg free cakes and just look how delicious they look. I have pinned these cakes on my to try board and I cannot wait to give them a go!

Next are the perfect substitute for my guilty pleasure, crisps! These Baked Sweet Potato Crisps from Petite Raisin. Denying myself my little foodie pleasures such as crisps while I am slimming have been the hardest thing to do but now I see light at the end of the tunnel! These are also going to be baked very shortly!

Next up is another recipe from Petite Raisin. I love quinoa porridge for breakfast and this Quinoa Banana Bowl looks like an ideal way to start the day. Breakfasts can be so much more than a boxed cereal or a piece of toast and this recipe gives you a more nourishing and tasty way to get the day going.

Last and certainly not least are these amazing vegan, yes I did say vegan, Twix Bar Slices. Oh wow, I was dying for a slice as soon as I saw this delicious creation from Family Friends Food. This has been yet another recipe that has gone on my to try board!

Seeing recipes like these that have been shared has shown my that life as a vegan is certainly not boring! They have even made me want to have more vegan meals and treats in my diet.

Again thank you to you all for joining in with CookBlogShare last week. Tomorrow the linky is back on Hijacked By Twins and I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!

CookBlogShare

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Kirsty! You are so right..... with food like this, being vegan is anything but boring! Some lovely recipes....... I am so going to make those sweet potato crisps xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x