Wednesday 20 January 2016

Spice Up Your Life with Gousto

Throughout January Gousto are challenging you to spice up your meals by trying their delicious recipe boxes. Forget eating bland, boring salads have a meal that gives you a kick of flavour and spices. Each week they have been featuring a different spice in their meals. Last week their specially chosen spice was sumac. If spices are used in the right quantities they can change a meal in an instant. 

I have tried and loved the Gousto meal boxes in the past. We received a box to review back in 2014 and we were impressed with both the originality of the recipes and the quality of the organic ingredients. The picture below shows you just one of the lovely meals


When this box arrived, as before, I was not disappointed. I decided that I would show you the featured spice recipe that I got to try. We had the Turkish Lamb Bulgar. This meal was full of flavour and really was an easy meal to make.

If you have not tried Gousto before let me tell you a little bit about what they do. Gousto take all of the hard work out of food preparation. When you receive your box, all of the ingredients are all weighed out and you have an easy to follow recipe. Preparing a meal to impress has never been easier!

This is how I got on with Gousto's spice box...



The Gousto recipe box arrived with everything that was needed to make the Turkish Lamb Bulgar. This delicious dish is made up of Bulgar wheat, lamb mince, cherry tomatoes, harissa paste, garlic, Greek yogurt, sumac and fresh dill.

What I enjoy about cooking with Gousto is that you can add the spices as much or as little according to yours and your family's taste. As I am cooking for three children I like to add a little less heat and spices to the dishes. But the heat in this dish is perfectly cooled with the flavoursome, garlic Greek yogurt.

If you would like to try some more adventurous meals that are both simple to make and delicious I would definitely recommend trying Gousto.

Gousto are offering Hijacked By Twins readers the chance of saving up to £25 off your first box. To get this great discount simply enter the discount code RELISH at the checkout.

Disclosure: I was sent a Gousto recipe box for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All words, views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x